The best Eco friendly product to stay warm
If you are using the conventional open fire place over the years, now is the time to change it into a really efficient one and you will experience a dramatic increase in the heat output from your open fire. Not only will you be so much warmer, you will greatly reduce the amount of solid fuel that you normally would be burning which is great news if you are concerned about the environment and CO2 pollution. Most people realise that open fires are notoriously inefficient with the majority of the heat going up the chimney. This is costly not only in terms of wasted heat and poor solid fuel utilization but also costly in terms of harmful CO2 emissions. Thankfully this is all changing with the award winning product EcoGrate!
With the progression of technology,we now have a brilliant eco friendly product called EcoGrate that solves all these problems within a matter of minutes.The EcoGrate is smartly designed and engineered by Celtic Product Development Ltd, an Irish company based in Galway. The EcoGrate has won numerous awards including the Alternative Fuel Appliance Of The Year Award (2013) at the Hearth & Home Show in the U.K were it was competing against stoves and other types of solid fuel appliances. With having a minimum of 4.85 kW of heat output it is easy to see how the EcoGrate is now changing the traditional open fireplace and making it into a much more effective one. A major bonus by installing the EcoGrate is that you are keeping the ambiance of the open fire whilst preventing heat loss, halving solid fuel consumption and halving harmful CO2 emissions.This EcoGrate product is made of quality cast iron which absorbs the heat from the fire that’s burning which provides a greater extent of heat output with immense functionality and effectiveness.
The traditional fireplace only gives radiated heat and as the cold air goes naturally towards the fire it takes the majority of the heat with it up the chimney. Most open fires are only 20% efficient with the remaining 80% of heat being wasted. The EcoGrate comprises of a 12 volt tangential fan which is thermostatically controlled and draws in the cold air from the room. This cold air travels through the cast iron manifold and is super heated and then emitted evenly back into the room space up to 10 times hotter. You no longer have to sit right beside the fire to try and keep warm. With EcoGrate you get convected and radiated heat. As you are getting so much more heat you don’t have to put as much fuel on the fire, so CO2 emissions are reduced. EcoGrate is leading the way to a much cleaner and greener environment!
The other most remarkable side of using this eco friendly product is it is budget friendly. Generally open fireplaces requires lots of solid fuel which are quite expensive to maintain on a regular basis. But when you install this smart appliance you burn a lot less solid fuel thus saving a fortune over the years on fuel costs. On average people are saving approximately €630 per year on fuel. There really isn’t that many products on the market which are so cost effective and save you money year after year. After the initial investment of purchasing the EcoGrate, you immediately get a really efficient open fire and start saving money on fuel. It really is a no brainier!
The EcoGrate can be fitted into the existing fireplace in a matter of minutes. The product has been designed to fit straight into any standard 16″ or larger fireplace. You do not have to change your fireplace in any way and you don’t have to take out the fireback. There are no expensive flue liners to be purchased and there are no fitting costs involved as the EcoGrate is sat into the fireplace recess. The installation of this product is hassle free and requires no additional charges like fitting costs etc. EcoGrate has been fully tested and approved by Gastec, UK and complies with all European standards.
So, why would you waste the heat from your fireplace? why waste the fuel? For those that love the ambiance that their open fires offer but want heat and fuel efficiency EcoGrate is the perfect solution! Install an EcoGrate today!