Category: Eco Products

Eco Products

With Eco Grate: Try an innovative Way to Your Open fireplace

Not having sufficient heat output from the open fireplace! This has become a very common scenario of the present time in almost every house. That’s why the house owners are in a constant search for a credible and long lasting solution to this problem. There are few regular traditional ways to improve the heat output of the open fireplace but those are quite expensive and outdated. Using stove and gas/electric fire have become outdated; the customers want some extra from technology.

So, how can you improve the performance of the fireplace? The answer is obviously Eco Grate. This product is intelligently engineered with cast iron that emits convection and radiant heat. No wonder to say that eco products like Eco Grate has brought revolutionary changes for open fireplace by improving its heat output.

Furthermore, the product is associated with a 12 vdc tangential fan that draws the cool air from the floor level and simultaneously it emits 2-4 times hot air. This leads to an even heat emission to every nook and corner of the room. Apart from the functionality this product has certain traits which make it an absolute choice for masses.

Install Eco Grate in the fireplace for an improved heat emission

You can easily fit the product into any 16 or 18 inch standard fireplace without any installation cost. The product complies with British Standard BS 1251:1987 and is suitable for chimney installation only. A flue liner of 8 inch (200 mm) diameter to line the chimney is highly recommended and you should also take a proper care so that it is not connected with a smaller sized chimney. The best thing about Eco Grate is it is removable that means you can remove it anytime when you are not using it anymore.

The most valuable thing, unlike all other possible solutions, it is completely eco-friendly. Till now, traditional as well as regular fireplace, merely 20% of the solid fuel is used and the rest 80% of the fuel is emitted into the nature as CO2. With a fireplace having Eco Grate installed the fuel efficiency of your open fire is obviously improved. It can also be a very cost effective idea as it can save a fair amount of money in terms of fuel usage and installation charge. This product is a combination of both smart construction and engineering. This innovative product increases the heat output by up four to six times than the usual heat of open fire place. So, you can feel a fair amount of it even in winter.

Enjoy your wintry as well as snowy evening with your loved ones as this grate will keep the room evenly heated. One more thing that can assure you more regarding this type of eco products is that this product is approved by the Gastec, UK. So, you shouldn’t have any kind of doubt on the authenticity of the product. Visit ecograte.ie for additional details.